This morning after an eventful trip to Target, I went to Starbucks to try to Skype with my brother, and my computer was having some trouble turning on, so of course I did the most helpful thing I could think of-- I pushed space and enter and tried turning it off and on while it was slowly doing its thing... the end result? The screen is now upside-down and I can't get it back to normal. I am typing upside-down. I am reading upside-down. My whole world-wide-web is face-down standing up. Survey question: Is it time to get a new computer? And where can I find a free fix to this ridiculous problem?
It must be good fir right-left brain integration... so part of me doesn't want to change it. However, it is not convenient for reading upside-down. It is much easier and less awkward not to have to flip things upside-down to read them appropriately. I feel much more creative, though, like there are no boundaries and anything might happen. Maybe there aren't, and maybe it could. Maybe this is the way I want to live... very expressive, but slightly disconnected from the expressions of others. Hm. Whatever.
I think I'll go do something impossible. Like go to the gym and work out on the elliptical. No, really. I might just do it. I'm serious. Maybe I will put on work-out clothes and just do it. Ooh, an old gentleman with a huge grey beard just drove by... definitely looks like he belongs in this part of the world... part prospector, part hippie, part folk musician, part 1850's, all pacific northwest.
Yeah, this is really fun, too. That's why I like Saturdays. I don't have to do anything at any time. Except tonight, when I go to make sushi with friends.
I didn't know the superbowl was tomorrow until yesterday.
Okay, I love you, today, everybody, all the time. Thank you for reading!
4 comments:
Laura I love reading your posts. They bring a smile to my face everytime! :) It may be time for a new laptop, or it could be fun to keep things as they are. It could be an adventure! :)
Oh by the way that last comment was me, Keshia. :)
Are the words flipped or the whole screen? I know how to fix the latter ;)
The whole screen... help!
Post a Comment